Friday, February 22, 2008

I can't think of a clever title.......

Well, I've been having a great time reading everyone's blogs but I haven't had the time to sit and actually start our own family blog. So here' s a quick update on The Hulls.

We live in Yucaipa, California (which is located next to Redlands which is next to Loma Linda which is next to San Bernardino).

Dan and I have been married for 11 1/2 years! We have 4 sweet boys. Brandon is 10, Blake is 9, Jacob is 4, and Joshua is 1 (almost 2). I stay home with them and they make me laugh. I teach a few piano lessons each week. We love Yucaipa and we're so glad to only be 3 1/2 hours away from family.

I'm not sure how often I'll be updating but I hope to do it on a regular basis.

2 comments:

PEHNelson said...

Yeah for the gabbyween! Can't wait to read up on the Hull's. -ericka

Chredna said...

It's funny how you couldn't think of a clever title, but it's actually a clever title....cool.