Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jakey Jacob

Jacob makes me smile. He was Student of the Week last week so we had Blanco Bear visiting our home. We got to document the many activities of Blanco Bear and Jacob. Here they are pulling weeds.

Jacob is a funny boy. He constantly says things that makes us smile. We love him!






Here is a short conversation we had while reading The Polar Express.

Me: (reading) "We sang Christmas carols and ate candies..."

Jacob: (pointing to the words "Christmas carols" ) I know that! "Christmas carols" is in If You Take a Mouse to the Movies!

Me: You're right! It's part of that book.

Me: (reading the next page) "We traveled through cold, dark forests, where lean wolves......hid from our train as it thundered through the quiet wilderness."

Jacob: (pointing to the word wilderness) I know that word! That's in the Book of Mormon!

Me: You're right!

I thought it was cute. I love all my boys. They truly are amazing little people.

3 comments:

johanna said...

Boys are GREAT!!!

Joy said...

What a good mom, reading to your kids. I need to do that more!

Olsen's 7 said...

Love your blog. Your kids are soooo cute!