Why not? It seemed like a simple enough question, until I tried to answer it. And so it began...
I started the year with three very specific goals:
1. Continue with a healthy eating and exercise plan and not become frustrated if the scale didn't budge
2. Regardless of what I looked like, we would take family pictures with the talented Megan Holdsworth
3. Run a half-marathon (13.1 miles seemed much better than 26.2 miles)
1. I will always be working on this one
2. We took family pictures with Megan. (Thank you, Megan!!)
3. I have paid the registration fee to run a half-marathon in my hometown on Nov. 13. I have been following a training schedule and I intend on crossing that finish line.
I'll let you know how it ends.....