Monday, May 12, 2008

Mommy, I know something......

I love it when Jacob starts his sentences like this. It means he's about to tell me something he has discovered all by himself. Here is what he knows.....

  • Mommy, I know something....how about when we go outside we quickly close the door so the flies don't come in!!
I'm convinced that my children will engrave on my headstone, "Close the doors,
so the flies don't come in." I say this all the time. As my brother-in-law said Yucaipa should have been named Yuflypa. We have the kind that never land and if the door is left open we can get at least 25 in the house in a minute. I am not kidding.

  • Mommy, I know something......how about if we put away a toy before we take out another one!!

I'm glad he thought of that because I never would've come up with that one on my own....

  • Mommy, I know something......how about if we are quiet when Joshua is taking a nap!!!

Again, brilliant. Where does he come up with these things.....

4 comments:

PEHNelson said...

He's just lucky he has the sly grin!

Jayme said...

"shut the door" wil be on my head stone too. :)

PEHNelson said...

post something new already

Chredna said...

Post!!! Post!! Post!!! NOW!!! Do it!! DO it!!!!