Thursday, May 8, 2008

Today I felt like this.....

I know that for some of you this may be a typical day but for me I normally struggle just trying to figure out what we're having for dinner so I just had to post about my day......


I woke up this morning determined to get a few things done. I ground up some wheat and made 2 loaves of whole wheat bread, made a batch of chocolate chip cookies, cleaned the downstairs bathroom, mopped the kitchen floor, practiced a new song for a Stake YW meeting, sewed a baby blanket for a baby shower, made salmon, brown rice, and veggies for dinner, took Blake to his baseball game, and read my scriptures. But I'm tired now so I'm going to bed!

3 comments:

PEHNelson said...

What? do you think you're better than me?
Just kidding! Good for you! I cleaned the dishes that were left from Saturday...ah who am I kidding...Paul did that! but I did the counters!

Chredna said...

I think you forgot to can the apricot preserves and to write a nice note to someone who needs it.....oookkkkaaayy! It feels good to have one of those good days every so often!!

Griscel and Erik said...

LOL!!!!! edna that was hilarious!! Gabby you should move back to Utah, lol, just kidding. Then who would we stay with when we want to go to disneyland? and i feel like i've accomplished so much if i can at least wash half the dishes that are in the sink...man i need a dishwasher.