Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Home Alone


Well, I still have Joshua but it's pretty lonely if you ask him. The boys went back to school yesterday. Jacob went for the first time. He did pretty good. Brandon and Blake told him that he broke the record in the family for not crying on the first day of Kindergarten.


The boys are going to a new school this year. We are excited for this change. It's a charter school and they get out of school at 1pm. Everyday! (Yes, that means I have to manage my Costco trips a little better.)

5 comments:

Chredna said...

I forgot Jacob starting school!!! I'm glad he did well....I can't wait for Ryan to start free school!

Griscel and Erik said...

what is up with jacob's backpack? is it me or does he look like a turtle, was there no little kid ones or what?

Gabriela Hull said...

Yes, there are little kid backpacks but I didn't want to buy him a backpack that he could only use one year so I bought him one to grow into. I'm cheap that way.

Asher and Amy said...

Great picture. I think it is awesome they are out of school at 1 pm. When does the school day start? Talk to you soon, in person.

Pattersons said...

so fun! mese's in school all day this year-i wonder how he'll do with no naps??? good for jacob-what a big boy!