Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Wizard and I

I finally saw Wicked and I loved it! Everyone performed so beautifully..... I had to wipe a few tears every once in a while.

Growing up my dream was to be on Broadway and seeing the show made me realize that somewhere down in the corner of some part of me, hidden behind the desire to change diapers, speak in monosyllabic words, drive a minivan, and break up disagreements, I still have a love for performing. But for now my only stage is in my living room and my only audience is made up of little boys who run around the house playing with their lightsabers. And in all seriousness, I wouldn't want it any other way.

1 comment:

PEHNelson said...

Liar....you know you'd rather be up on stage! Just Kidding. It's a different type of performing now!As in you win a Tony for pretending to love being a mother...UHKKAAAYYY!