Monday, November 9, 2009

A Mummy, A Jedi or Two, and a Grouchy Ladybug

That was our Halloween. I love how the boys' costumes didn't get decided on until a half hour before the Trunk-or-Treat.

For Friday night, Jacob decided he wanted to be a mummy. Luckily I had some fabric that I bought 9 years ago that stayed in my fabric box awaiting the perfect project. Yes, I know...I'm quite talented. (He actually won a prize for his costume! He's loving his new scripture bag!)





On Saturday, Jacob decided to be Indiana Jones and Joshua was Mutt. The costumes Brandon and Blake are wearing have seen many a Halloween night. I think we've gotten our money's worth on those.
And last, but certainly not least, is our own Grouchy Ladybug. Sweet little Emma eventually calmed down.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love costumes that are loved for years and years? Makes Halloween so much easier.

Asher and Amy said...

Great Halloween costumes. So much fun to see your kids.

Pattersons said...

haha! love the pic. of the grouchy ladybug...so cute:)

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

love it!!! That is pretty creative to put them all together that quickly!! The grouchy ladybug was my favorite!!