Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fort Hull


This is what my living room usually looks like.


This is what it has looked like the past few days. The boys made a fort and set up camp. They have been sleeping in there! Do you see the bench on the right side? That was Blake's spot...he slept underneath. After the boys would go to sleep I would go and start removing some of the blankets so that they would have fresh air.
My nephew came to visit and they played there all day long.
It may not look like much but it was neat to see how they managed to keep everything from falling. They placed a cube ottoman on top of the two chairs and cut up some yarn to tie everything. The blue blanket is being held in place on the window sill by our free weights. (At least they get some use...) There is also a fan under the blue blanket so that they would get some air. I went in there but it was a little too cozy for my liking.
We have now taken it down but the boys are excited to start building another one soon.

4 comments:

Griscel and Erik said...

lol, that totally reminds me of me!!! wait till they figure out that they can do it in their room

ekarla14 said...

remember how we use to make those green sofa's into squares and just lay in side them like a "hotdog"?

Ben Hutchins said...

My kind of boys! That looks like our family room every Sunday afternoon!

Jayme said...

My brother and I would do the same thing to my parents living room.:) It would drive my mom nuts.